Powered by Blogger.

Friday 23 October 2015

Top 15 things Rotimi Amaechi said during his ministerial screening


The Senate on Thursday finally screened the former Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, a ministerial nominee from Rivers State.

  • Whether I become minister or not, it will be on record that I once attend the Senate screening.
  • My administration worked to restore the old glory of Port Harcourt.
  • We now have almost 24-hour power supply in Rivers State.
  • Rivers State was the first state to introduce Fiscal Responsibility Law.
  • My administration redefined governance and reposition Rivers State.
  • I was born to fight for my rights.
  • I don’t like corruption.
  • I have never taken bribe before
  • I was chased out to Ghana because I fought for my rights.
  • Resources are in Niger Delta and they should be treated fairly
  • We must remove corruption and invest in power.
  • I was never indicted by any panel.
  • Corruption is a very wide concept and very difficult to define.
  • Present mono-economic situation in Nigeria cannot address unemployment.
  • If we keep to rule of law and keep away impunity, government will function.

0 comments :

Post a Comment